Want to Contribute?
Thank you for your ongoing participation and contribution to keeping Extreme Toastmasters a safe environment, an enjoyable and fun event, and the opportunity for you to personally be Extreme in what’s most important to you in your life!
- Participation is limited to just 12 business owners in a seminar/round table format.
Topics We Will Cover:
- What are the identifying features of a rock solid business?
- What are the signs that a business is not rock solid?
- What are the main causes of these issues?
- What is at the core of a rock solid business that leads to success?
Also, we’ll review…
- a powerful concept called the “Hub of Expectations”. Business success is guaranteed when “expectations” are met throughout the business. Are your Employees meeting the “expectations” of your Clients? Are the Owners meeting the “expectations” of the Employees?” Is the Business meeting the “expectations” of the Owners?” etc, etc.
- moving the business owner toward more focus on activities that “build” the business.
Who Will Want to Attend?
- Simply put, any business owner who would love to own a rock solid business and is open to exploring some new concepts - presented in an interactive, positive and fun environment.
Your Presenter: Rocky Romero
- Business coach, sales and marketing specialist.
- Business owner – successful business ventures
- Professional speaker – Extreme Toastmasters.
- Member - ROCK SOLID Business Institute
- Profiled in “YES, You Can” book, 2006
Our Promise to You:
- There is nothing for sale – you will not be asked to purchase anything.
- You will leave the seminar with new ideas, fresh perspectives and an excellent ROI on the investment of two hours of your time.
Why is the Seminar offered at “No Charge”?
Because it gives us the opportunity to …
- get to know you
- show you that we are “credible” and have resources to offer you “if” or “when” you need them.
To Register: Pre-registration is required and is limited to the first 12 business owners to respond.
Call Rocky Romero at 312-245-9888 to reserve your seat.