Mentoring is an essential part of business professional development. It's also a necessary component of your business growth. Your business depends on it.
- gain the necessary mentoring experience
- experience learning from a different industry, location or culture
- participate in mentoring for a meaningful and creative way of earning and learning
- learn new communication styles and approaches with each peer having a different business background and experience
- grow in confidence by getting and giving mentoring
- learn how to mentor other business professionals in your business
- earn a referral revenue stream of income up to 80%
- expand your connections and circle of influence
The Peers Mentoring program has the power of a collaborative, international peer business network to make mentoring available, accommodating and affordable.
At PeersOnDemand, mentor coaching involves a mentor listening to the mentee and providing verbal and written feedback to the mentee based on suggested business alignment guidelines. Because of the reciprocal nature of Peers mentoring, you learn as the mentee, and you also have the opportunity to learn as a mentor.
Peers Mentoring provides two modes of mentoring:
- Group mentoring
- Individual mentoring
In our group mentoring sessions, you offer questions, thoughts, ideas and recommendations. Our Peer Chairs are selected for their qualifications and for the top performance rankings given by their mentees. You and your peers are provided with support resources to elevate the learning in your mentoring sessions.
In individual mentoring sesions, you are either a mentor or mentee. You receive mentoring from a Peer and mentor another Peer. We recommend participating in group mentoring sessions to understand the roles of the Mentor and Mentee. Additionally, online support resources are available to guide you.
Peers Mentoring Peers consists of three value offerings:
BRONZE Mentor participation in peers sessions.
SILVER Mentor provides BRONZE benefits, Linkedin discovery and up to 80% referral fees of active peers referred by you, monthly.
GOLD Mentor provides BRONZE and SILVER benefits, referrals, group coaching, joint ventures and up to 80% referral fees of active peers referred by you, monthly.
We recommend viewing video briefs and testimonials shared on mentoring experiences.