You know you will lose 20% of your business today, and if you could save it and increase the volume of business, would you?
20% of your clients account for 80% of your business. The next 60% are in development for added business, and the lower 20% of the clients provide the least amount of revenue and are in jeopardy of discontinuing the relationship. You will lose or discontinue most of the bottom 20%!
We use an approach called Business Velocity (BV) with all of our clients. This means obtaining an increase of business transactions through Communications, Agreements and Relationships (CAR). When any of the three components are less than ideal in your business, then there is always a potential for more revenue or for more loss. If you are like most businesses, then you are only 20% excellent. Could you be better? Yes, if you knew the steps and process. With us, you will obtain more business and keep most of the bottom 20% of your clients. You could possibly get more business from the other 80% using our process.
Everyone knows that most organizations are good at communicating with their clients, establishing agreements and developing ongoing relationships but are seldom excellent at all three. No one is perfect without a better process! We help you improve your sales and your revenue. How? Together, we’ll raise most of the bottom 20% to the top. Call Rocky Romero now @ 312-725-0010 to schedule an appointment. Your business will be glad that you did.
Who else has gained from this? Access Testimonials or read below.
How is it done? BV applies to the lower 20% of clients. These clients are identified and agreed by our partner for special BV consideration:
- Initial potential assessment
- Areas to strengthen
- Period of Evaluation
- Alternative business options
- Business continuity
Read more at http://businessvelocity.us/
For the next 12 days, you can receive the BV process and schedule a phone appointment to determine if you qualify for our partnership program. You may think this is more important for you to act now, if so, then call Rocky Romero at 312-725-0010 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
“I was impressed by how hard Rocky worked at putting his program together. I'm sure that anyone who engages his coaching services will benefit from his preparation. Be ready for results!” January 4, 2009
Cameron , Owner , ROCK SOLID Business Development
was with another company when working with Rocky at Profit Coaching
“Rocky has served as my Executive Business Coach and he provided significant value to me as my company strives to lead change in my industry. His attention to detail and organized approach to keep executives on track with company goals is both unique and valuable. His dauntless pursuit of understanding market trends and molding them into successful strategies for the entrepreneur is his strength. I look forward to working with Rocky again.” December 20, 2008
Top qualities: Personable , Good Value , Creative
King, AIA, CFM
hired Rocky as a Career Coach in 2007
“Rocky is passionate about the success of his clients and works accordingly in tandem with you to reach your business goals and optimum end results. I highly recommend this very talented man if you are looking to up-level your organization development.” December 19, 2008
Bailey , Founder & Principle , Mo Bailey - - -
EvolveTEAMS(tm) - - - Write4Good Research & Communications (tm)
worked directly with Rocky at Profit Coaching